This online boutique is a fraud and SCAM!I placed an order back in August 2015 and when I realized 2 months had past and I never received my order, I emailed info@cheekychicclub.com for a status of my order.

I received an automated email notification stating "We are busier than usual at this time and a member from our customer care team will get back to you within 4 days. Thank you for your patience and understanding." Needles to say no one ever contacted me back after 4 days. It has now been going on 7 months with no sign of a status or refund.

On my last attempt trying to obtain a status or refund, I received a bounce back from their contact email.I also noticed that the website is no longer up and the name "Cheeky Chic" is now operating as a children's boutique.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of cheeky chic top. Cheeky Chic needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cheeky chic top in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cheeky Chic.

Had an Experience with Cheeky Chic?

Comments

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada #1259956

Hi, same thing happened to me. Were you ever able to get your money back?